The website www.aspres-thuir.fr (in its versions http(s), with or without www), belongs to:
Designer and hosting:
70 av Alfred Kastler – Perpignan
66100 Perpignan – France
Cope APE / NAF 7311Z
SIRET 753 228 287
RCS 753 228 287 00045
APE 7311Z Telephone number : 04 68 38 55 63
Managers : Cyrille Sabatier, Nathalie Civale et Cyrille Cojan
PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHTS
The general structure, as well as the software, texts, images, whether animated or not, its know-how, and all other components of the site are the exclusive property of the Aspres-Thuir Intercommunal Tourist Office. Any total or partial representation of this site by any means whatsoever, without the express authorization of the Aspres-Thuir Intercommunal Tourist Office is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual property. The same applies to the databases appearing on the website, which are protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code transposing the European Directive of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases, and whose he Aspres-Thuir Intercommunal Tourist Office is a producer. To fulfill these missions, the Aspres-Thuir Intercommunal Tourist Office collects and distributes the most complete tourist information possible, which you can consult from your website www.aspres-thuir.com on which you can surf freely.
the Aspres-Thuir Intercommunal Tourist Office strives to provide information that is as precise as possible on the site www.aspres-thuir.com. The information appearing on the site www.aspres-thuir.com. are not exhaustive and the photos are not contractual. This information is given subject to modifications having been made since it was put online. The information given on the website www.aspres-thuir.com. are given for information only, and may be modified without notice.
The present conditions of the site www.aspres-thuir.com. are governed by French law and any dispute or litigation that may arise from the interpretation or execution of these falls within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts on which the head office of the Intercommunal Tourist Office Aspres-Thuir depends. The reference language for the settlement of any disputes is French.
PERSONAL DATA RESPECT POLICY
We want to explain to you in a transparent way why we collect, store, share and use your personal data. The recording and use of your personal data is in accordance with the GDPR : General Data Protection Regulation entered into force on May 25, 2018.
In what cases do we have your data ?
If we have your data, it is because you have given us permission when :
- Management and monitoring of account creation and the relationship with users and customers in general;
- Management and monitoring of orders, payments and customer relations;
- Management of customer accounts;
- Commercial and marketing management;
- The measurement of quality and satisfaction;
- Commercial prospecting and personalization of offers;
- Management of the user opinion space;
What we collect
- Contact form data
We collect the data you enter in the information request forms on our website.
For example, we collect your email address, when you submit a request to subscribe to our newsletter on the Intercommunal Tourist Office Aspres-Thuir or any other field value contained in the said form.
- Contact forms with tourist establishments
We also record the requests that you make from the “CONTACT US” buttons that are present on the files that describe the tourist establishments that we reference in our search engine. We save all the fields of the contact form, including the period you indicate for your stay. This information is also sent to the managers of tourist establishments who can contact you directly and send you their best holiday offers.
- Internet browsing data
- What we do with your personal data
We use your data for the purpose of:
- Manage and monitor customer accounts,
- Manage the relationship with customers in general;
- Manage and track orders, payments and customer relations,
- Manage our sales and marketing strategy,
- Carry out commercial prospecting and personalize our offers.
Data storage time
The retention period for your data is determined according to an objective specific to the Aspres-Thuir Intercommunal Tourist Office. Once this objective has been achieved, your data is archived, deleted or anonymised. Your personal data is therefore kept and accessible by the operational services only for the time necessary to achieve the objective pursued during their collection.
If we have collected your data for a given period but there has been no solicitation of any kind from you, we delete this data after 3 years.
- Data transfer
The personal data we have is transmitted to the internal departments of our company and to any subcontractors and partners.
Your data may also be transmitted in certain cases to service providers outside the European Economic Area (EEA) guaranteeing the use of the same standards as our website.
Your data is personal, which is why you have the right:
- To access your data by making a request by e-mail to email@example.com and by sending us proof of identity,
- To modify, rectify or complete your personal data,
- To transmit your data to other companies,
- To limit access to your data to certain organisations,
- To ask us to delete all or part of the data you have transmitted to us,
- To obtain a “right to be forgotten” if you ask us for it,
- To object to the processing of your data by direct marketing.
Control and security of your data
The confidentiality and security of your personal data is, and will remain, a top priority for us. Your personal data is stored on servers hosted in France by OVH. The hosting infrastructure is outsourced by our internet service provider www.raccourci.fr which ensures the protection of your personal data.
In order to keep your data secure, we use several smart security measures to protect the information we collect about you. When the pages are in HTTPS secure mode, the security protocol encrypts the content of the exchanges between the browser and the database servers. This prevents the personal data entered and sent via the forms contained in aspres-thuir.com from being easily read by third parties during their transit. The measures we put in place protect you against any unlawful processing of your data, as well as against any accidental loss, destruction or damage.
In the event of a major risk on aspres-thuir.com, we will inform the persons concerned of the data breaches that have taken place.
We also implement additional safeguards for the protection of sensitive information (health, sexual orientation, race, religion, political opinions, etc.).
* We have listed what types of information we collect, when and we have detailed the purposes for which we use your personal information
* We explain when others may be able to see your identity
* We have clearly listed the situations in which we transfer your personal information to anyone and we have included information about our personal information processors
* We have included information telling you how long we keep your personal information, how to download or correct it
* The contact details of our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org. This address is available to visitors to the site for any questions or complaints concerning personal data.
What is a cookie ?
Cookies are small text files that are automatically installed on your computer or device when you visit our websites.
- Purpose of cookies
- Remember your login information,
- Identify you when you log on to our websites,
- Remember the products you have placed in your basket when you visit different pages during a browsing session, when you access the payment page or when you end your session before having finalized your purchase.
- Gather information that can help us send you advertisements tailored to your interests.
- Remember your browsing preferences such as your language, font size, page layout or preferred colors. All to allow you to browse our site more quickly and easily.
- Collect analytical information to, for example, count the number of visitors to our websites and identify the pages of our sites that you visit most often. We use the analytics data we collect for marketing and resource planning purposes.
- To determine whether our customers and visitors readily adapt to changes we may make to our websites.
- Information collected through cookies
Cookies help us collect information about how you use our website, but we do not store any personally identifiable information in our cookie data about you. We only save a unique session ID that will help us find a user profile and your preferences on your next visit.
- Types of cookies
- Session cookies: Cookies of this type are temporarily stored on your computer or device during a browsing session. They are erased from your computer or device at the end of the browsing session.
- Permanent cookies: Cookies of this type remain longer on your computer. Persistent cookies help us recognize you when we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session.
- Cookie management
The menu of most browsers has options allowing you to manage your cookies by adjusting or configuring your cookie settings. Generally, the browser offers you the possibility:
- display your cookies;
- allow cookies;
- to disable all cookies, or only specific cookies;
- to disable all cookies when you close your browser;
- to block cookies;
- to be informed when you receive a cookie.
Please note that if you choose to block our cookies, most of the functionality of this site will be disabled (including registration, the ability to post a review or any other interaction) and your navigation may also be affected. If you configure your browser options to delete all cookies, your browsing preferences will be erased when you close your browser.
- Additional information about cookies
The CNIL has published several articles on the update of the GDPR, in particular on the tools allowing you to control cookies :