The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is, since May 2018, the European framework for the processing and circulation of personal data. The protection of personal data is also governed by the Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended. This personal data protection policy informs you of how Aspres-Thuir Tourist Office processes your personal data in accordance with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act.
TO WHOM ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSMITTED?
Your personal data is processed by Aspres-Thuir Tourist Office,
Your personal data is made accessible only to persons authorized to know it with regard to their attributions. Your personal data is transmitted to the employees of the Aspres-Thuir Tourist Office in charge of the administration of the site and the management of the orders as well as to the subcontractors contractually linked to the data controller who are AttrapTemps, to whom Aspres-Thuir Tourist Office uses services for the purposes mentioned below, for example for the management, execution, processing, payment and logistics of orders as well as for operations marketing. Your data is not transmitted to our business partners without your having been informed beforehand and without having obtained your prior consent.
WHY DO WE NEED TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is processed by Aspres-Thuir Tourist Office for the following purposes:
- Manage orders, payment and delivery of products offered on the site
- You create your customer account on our site
- Allow you to access and use our site, with the best possible experience and quality online browsing
- Process your inquiries, complaints or requests, and contact you to respond to them
- Process your requests for discount vouchers, valid on our products, which we make available for our site.
- Manage the relationship between you and the Aspres-Thuir Tourist Office: process the management of your orders, your participation in our competitions, draws, promotional activities and any other request
- Provide you with personalized content and services, based on your browsing history, your preferences and areas of interest
- Ask you about our products, and better identify and measure your points of interest and consumer desires in order to improve our digital platforms (website, social networks), our communication methods and/or develop new products and services
- Develop and improve our products, services, methods of communication and the functionality of our websites, services
The Aspres-Thuir Intercommunal Tourist Office ensures that it only collects and processes data that is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is processed.
This processing has your consent as its legal basis. You can withdraw your consent in accordance with your right of withdrawal described below.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED?
We collect and process in particular your surname, first name, address, email address, password, telephone number, IP address, connection data and browsing data, order history, preferences and areas of interest, products consulted, incidents of deliveries, complaints. The mandatory nature of the data is indicated to you during collection by an asterisk.
HOW LONG ARE YOUR DATA RETAINED?
The data necessary for order management and invoicing are kept for the duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years for accounting obligations.
The data allowing the identification and targeting of surveys (email, profile) are kept until unsubscription, following which they will be permanently deleted. However, if your account is inactive for a period of two (2) years, you will be informed by Aspres-Thuir Tourist Office and if you do not react within the time limit communicated by Aspres-Thuir Tourist Office, your data will be deleted.
Responses to surveys carried out by the Aspres-Thuir Tourist Office are kept for a period of 3 years, after which time this data is deleted.
However, these retention periods may be extended or shortened if:
- You exercise, under the conditions set out below, one of the rights recognized to you;
- A longer retention period is authorized or imposed by virtue of a legal or regulatory provision or to ensure the safeguard of our rights.
Data relating to means of payment are not kept by Aspres-Thuir Tourist Office. They are collected during the transaction and are immediately deleted upon payment of the purchase.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE ?
You have :
- A right of access, which allows you to obtain:
- Confirmation that data concerning you is or is not being processed;
The communication of a copy of all the personal data held by the data controller.
This right concerns all data which may or may not be processed by data controllers.
- A right to request the portability of certain data: it allows you to retrieve your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. It applies only to data provided actively, for example by filling out a form, by responding to a survey and which are processed automatically.
- A right to withdraw consent: the withdrawal of your consent to the processing of your personal data, given when you registered on the platform, results in your immediate unsubscription from the platform. You will therefore no longer have access to the platform and all of your personal data will be deleted immediately.
- A right of rectification: it allows you to have information concerning you corrected when it is obsolete or erroneous. It also allows you to have incomplete information about you completed.
- A right of erasure: it allows you to obtain the erasure of your personal data subject to the legal retention periods. It may in particular apply in the event that your data is no longer necessary for processing.
- A right of limitation: it allows you to limit the processing of your data in the following cases:
- In the event of unlawful use of your data;
- If you dispute the accuracy of your information;
They will then no longer be the subject of active processing, and may not be modified for the duration of the exercise of this right.
For more details on your rights, you can contact the Data Protection Officer whose contact details are given below.
You can exercise your rights at the following address :
- If it is necessary for you to have the data to ascertain, exercise or defend your rights.
- Address of Aspres-Thuir Tourist Office
In support of your request, you will be asked to provide proof of your identity.
You can define general directives with a trusted third party, or specific ones with the data controller concerning the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death. These directives can be modified or revoked at any time. We advise you to contact the Data Protection Officer whose contact details are given below.
If, after contacting us, you feel that your personal data protection rights are not respected, you have the possibility of seizing the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et Libertés. Contact details for the CNIL are available at the following address : https://cnil.fr/
HOW TO CONTACT THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER?
For any additional information, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address:
- People in Aspres-Thuir Tourist Office
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
Aspres-Thuir Tourist Office implements the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data in accordance with the applicable regulations. In this context, it implements the necessary precautions and measures against any unauthorized access and use of data, accidental loss or theft of data, destruction or alteration of data and in general, any damage that may affect these data.